For admission to F.Y.B.B.I, the student should have passed the Standard XII std. Examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Mumbai or an examination recognized as equivalent with subjects as may be specified by the University in Commerce.
B.B.I (Bachelor of Banking And Insurance)
- F.Y.B.Com. (Banking & Insurance) (https://old.mu.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/4.74-B.-Com-Banking-and-Insurance-Semester-I-and-II.pdf)
- S.Y.B.Com. (Banking & Insurance)(https://old.mu.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/4.313-B.Com_.-Banking-Insurance-BBI_Semester-III-and-IV.pdf)
- T.Y.B.Com. (Banking & Insurance)(https://old.mu.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/4.45-BBI_Semester_V_and_VI_Syllabus_to_be_implememnted_2018_20191.pdf)
- Enlightens the students to gain a piece of in-depth knowledge in the areas of Banking and Insurance.
- B.Com in Banking and Insurance is developed as per the requirements of the Banking and Finance Industry where students learn banking operations, regulations, monetary auditing, selling of financial products and services.
- The specially designed syllabus creates trained professionals who can handle various financial activities associated with the banking and insurance sectors.
- Specialization in Banking and Insurance helps students to operate efficiently in the Banking and Insurance environment in the financial service sector and handle various technologies employed in the field of Banking and Insurance.
- It gives students theoretical and application-based knowledge in the banking and financial sector and analytical skills to work with various financial tools, such as regulatory agencies and global markets.
- It prepares the students to exploit opportunities, being newly created in Banking & Insurance as the profession.
- It gives adequate exposure to the operational environment in the field of Banking, Insurance & other related financial services.