For admission to F.Y.B.A.F, the student should have passed the Standard XIIth std. Examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Mumbai or an examination recognized as equivalent with subjects as may be specified by the University in Commerce.
B.A.F (Bachelor of Accounting And Finance)
- F.Y.B.Com. (Accounting And Finance) (https://old.mu.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/4.77-B.Com-Accounting-and-Finance-Semester-I-and-II-Syllabus-with-Course-Structure.pdf)
- S.Y.B.Com. (Accounting And Finance) (https://old.mu.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/4.181-B.Com-Accounting-and-Finance-Semester-III-and-IV1.pdf)
- T.Y.B.Com. (Accounting And Finance) (https://old.mu.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/4.42-BAF_Semester_V_and_VI_Syllabus_to_be_implememnted_2018_2019.pdf)
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance (BAF) is a three-year undergraduate program which Provides comprehensive training to students in the field of Accounting & Finance by way of interaction, projects, presentations, industrial visits, practical training, job orientation and Placements.
- It is a perfectly designed full time course for aspiring Chartered Accountants,Financial Analysts and Financial Advisers.
- The course helps aspirants to acquire knowledge in various courses such as Financial Accounting Taxation, Financial Management, Auditing, Managerial Economics, Business Law, Business Communications etc. which enables them to become Professionals / Managers / Entrepreneurs /Accountants.
- It motivates students to pursue higher studies such as Chartered Accountancy, M.B.A. in Finance, Company Secretary, M.Com in Accountancy, ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) and Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Course etc.
- The Chartered Accountants / Financial Analysts /Financial Advisers are known to excel in analysing and understanding the financial structure of a company. They are expected to take the appropriate decision at the right time and ensure that the same are implemented properly. Such are the people required in today’s globally competitive market.