For admission to F.Y.B.Com, the student should have passed the Standard XII std. Examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Mumbai or an examination recognized as equivalent with subjects as may be specified by the University in Commerce.
B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
- Strengthens student’s capacities in varied areas of commerce and industry aiming towards the holistic development of learners.
- Students are able to play the roles of businessmen, entrepreneurs, managers, consultants with the help of other soft skills and to react aptly when confronted with critical thinking.
- Develops communication skills and builds confidence to face the challenges of the corporate world.
- Enables the learners to get theoretical and practical exposure in the commercial sector which includes Accounts, Commerce, Marketing, Management, Economics, Environment etc.
- Enhances the capability of decision-making at personal and professional levels.
- Makes students industry-ready and develops various managerial and accounting skills for better professional opportunities.
- Develops entrepreneurial skills amongst learners.
- Students can apply the knowledge of accounting and technical skills in the core areas of Commerce & Industry.
- Thus, after completing their graduation learners develop a thorough understanding of fundamentals in commerce and finance
- Learners further move towards research in the field of Commerce.